Meanwhile Back At the Ranch

~~~The (Almost) Daily, or maybe monthly, or well, whenever Edition~~~

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Posted by Picasa
Posted by Timbo at 6:54 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)



Just Passing Through...


~~~ Random. Off Topic. Not Sticking to the Subject. A Thousand Points of First Draft.~~~

About Me

My photo
Timbo
Former trucker, researcher, & writer. I'm most comfortable in the middle of nowhere. Usually in those windblown western places where loneliness is balanced with the memory of a thousand conversations without obligation-Always held with the most interesting strangers. Facebook? http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4134114229475&set=a.2215506385478.2130704.1182143419&type=1&theater#!/timothy.anderson.selkirkcowboy
View my complete profile

Tim's Trailmarkers

  • Writer Up!

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Followers

From where they come...

Summer 2010

Summer 2010
Full Moon over the Palouse

Total Pageviews

How y'all found us

www.e-referrer.com

Search This Blog

My Blog List

  • The Stranger
    Seattle Times Journalists Picket Newsroom Over Low Pay and Threats of Being Replaced by AI - Dozens of unionized Seattle Times workers picketed near the newsroom on Denny Way yesterday after they say the newspaper’s owners refused to satisfactor...
    10 hours ago
  • BLOBBY'S BLOG
    Attacked by Monsters - So, on last Sunday's call with the peeps, I brought up the Cornell rape thing, not really knowing much about it other than it was 7 against 1. Naturally, ...
    1 day ago
  • MATTHEW PAUL TURNER ✪ Believing.Doubting.Writing.Parenting.Laughing.Thinking.Creating.Hoping.Living.
    Reasons Why You Should Immediately Go To A Shop When You Had A Flat Tire - Most drivers have already experienced having a flat tire. It is one of the most common problems that can happen with a car. Knowing how to change your fl...
    4 years ago
  • Hiking 26
    自分は絶えずふる里に住んでいたことと、親が「都市 - 自分は絶えずふる里に住んでいたことと、親が「都市の水道水は鉄くさくて悪い」という話を聞いて育ってきたので、都市の人間は皆さんミネラルウオーターで暮らしていて大変なあと思っていました。但し、いま浄水フロアの観戦をめぐってそ […]
    7 years ago
  • Wockner
    Marriage Equality Breaking News - Amsterdam City Hall, April 1, 2001 - Photo by Rex There are four frequently updated articles on the front page of this website: • Marriage Equality Around ...
    8 years ago
  • Brooks, A Gwendolyn
    More Petrarchan Practice - Please give me some sugar laced through with fat: Corn oil, butter, lard, whatever’s there; And while you’re at it, let it be light as air, As vault and lof...
    8 years ago
  • jimbo.info
    Even worse than I expected - When the election results were coming in way back in November, I tried to reassure my quailing, flailing and wailing Millennial roommate that we also felt ...
    9 years ago
  • Brettcajun
    Fuzzy Wuzzy Bear Tennis - I have six weeks to fix an UP and DOWN serve game and shoddy footwork. The tournament in Denver is fast approaching. I am making progress in my tennis gam...
    10 years ago
  • proven & reliable
    Seed -
    10 years ago
  • Bandit in PDX
    G+: Historical, ugh... - Why do I dislike the word "historical" so much? Is it just me? It seems or just sounds redundant. Every time I see "historical" I have to re-read the sen...
    11 years ago
  • Dulce Y Peligroso
    If You Laugh, You're Going To Hell - I'll Meet You There -
    12 years ago
  • Capitol Hill Medical Blog
    Transgender Health - *Do you treat transgender patients? I have been struggling finding a trans-friendly doctor for years since I discovered my identity, with no avail... I see...
    12 years ago
  • Joe Mazza Photography - themaleimage.com
    Max at rest - www.joemazzaphoto.com www.facebook.com/joemazzaphotography www.themaleimage.tumblr.com www.twitter.com/joemazzaphoto
    14 years ago
  • joe oppedisano
    Full: Raped By Cop , Forced - *Download Link*
    14 years ago
  • Larry Shook.com
    Immortal Medic - The medic is always there in my mind. He’s always holding the bleeding head of the wounded infantryman in his lap. I’m always circling right above them in ...
    15 years ago
  • BlogActive: Real Truth, Direct Action
    In case you missed it... Blogactive v 2.0 - Here is what it will look like... well, kinda...
    15 years ago
  • Home
    Rocky Mountain Scenic Drive - "One of the best vacations ever! Gorgeous mountains, beautiful lakes, great accommodations & very good restaurants. I will recommend this trip to everyone...
    17 years ago
  • Suspect Thoughts Press
    -
  • Another Mile Marker
    -
  • the mangina monologues
    -
  • MAS-Dresden Blog
    -
  • The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
    -
  • Social Studies
    -
  • Righthaven Victims
    -
  • - Gay news daily: Towleroad.com - "Hot blog"--Newsweek
    -
  • D O G P O E T
    -
  • Diecast Collecting
    -
  • Tonka in the Pacific Northwest
    -
  • The Gist
    -
  • The Other Journal
    -
  • Single Dad Laughing
    -
  • BREAK THE TWINK
    -
  • Give A Damn » Blog
    -
  • JESUS AND THE ATHEIST
    -
  • All blog posts
    -
  • Land Line Media Blog
    -
  • Slight Detour
    -
  • citifarmer...simple guy..simple interests
    -
  • MDW BLOG
    -
  • News & Politics
    -
  • Good Letters: The Image Blog
    -
  • Pam's House Blend - Front Page
    -

Blog Archive

My Blog List Round II

  • Gay Daddy & Bear Blog: Age Appropriate
    What Is Twink Death? Why Growing Out of Your Twink Era Isn’t the End - One day you’re a twink. A few years later, somebody looks at an old photo of you and announces that “twink death” has arrived. Dramatic? Absolutely. Actual...
    3 weeks ago
  • Tomass Hawkke's Naked Nature
    Weathering the Storm -
    6 months ago
  • I'm From Driftwood
    A Letter From Founder & Executive Director Nathan Manske - The stories on I’m From Driftwood send a message that you’re not alone, no matter who you are or what you’re going through. But it also provides an oppor...
    4 years ago
  • 3000toys.com
    Available Now - New Star Trek Models by Eaglemoss! - We have great news for all the Star Trek fans out there! Newly added and available now are some iconic models from the beloved Star Trek movies and TV ser...
    6 years ago
  • Humor Memoranda
    Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'. . . - Nearly two months have gone by. This is an improvement over the previous lapse of two years. As I grow older, I see the truth of something my grandmother s...
    7 years ago
  • Truth Wins Out » Blog
    Pastor de Estados Unidos está vendiendo “Ex-Gay” se encuentra en Brasil, ajeno a nuevos peligros políticos y omitiendo fallas de tales programas en casa - Habiendo perdido credibilidad en varios países, los evangélicos conservadores ahora están presionando su retórica “ex-gay” desacreditada y ampliamente ridi...
    7 years ago
  • Noodles and Beef
    Lazy Beef & Noodles - Here in The Frugal Navy Wife household, we are all about simple and easy meals. On a busy day or a day where we look up and it’s 4 pm and time to start thi...
    7 years ago
  • A Doctor Travels
    Tribute to Maribel Hernandez Green - Maribel passed away in February 2017? These are the words I shared at her memorial servuce: These are the words I will be speaking today at Maribel's fune...
    8 years ago
  • Land Line Media Blog
    We've Moved! - When we started this little adventure into “blogging” 10 years ago, we didn’t quite know what would become of it. Over the years it’s grown and evolved an...
    9 years ago
  • Bill in Exile
    SO LONG, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH - I’m thinking this is gonna be the end for BiE. It’s been a 12 year long run but let’s face it, the last few years the blog hasn’t been much more than an in...
    9 years ago
  • Social Studies
    Side Effects - This time last year I was giving my friend Walter a ride to physical therapy on Mondays and Thursdays. That was right about the time he went into the tail ...
    10 years ago
  • Joe. My. God.
    The GOP Debate: Songified -
    11 years ago
  • The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan
    The Years Of Writing Dangerously - Thirteen years ago, as I was starting to experiment with this blogging thing, I wrote the following: [T]he speed with which an idea in your head reaches th...
    11 years ago
  • Groping for Focus
    What I've Done Over the Past 11 Years With My Gift - On this date in 2003 I had my second kidney transplant. The first one failed earlier that year. Unlike the first time, the second one came from a livin...
    12 years ago
  • learning to be a lady
    You can always capture beauty in anything. - You can always capture beauty in anything.
    12 years ago
  • BlogActive
    Chicago public radio chats with me about the Politico article - The Politico piece attracted other media. Here’s an interview I did with public radio in Chicago earlier today.
    12 years ago
  • THE RANCH JOURNALS
    - Dear Friends: I am moving. It's been difficult to keep up with ranch chores and keep blog with constant updates. So I've started another blog, with all new...
    12 years ago
  • JUST A JEEP GUY
    ZEN PENCILS: GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS - APOLLO 14 ASTRONAUT EDGAR MITCHELL - Zen Pencils by Gavin Aung Than
    13 years ago
  • Sketchy Trails
    - [image: Posted by Picasa]
    20 years ago
  • thanksforlooking
    -
  • Glenn Greenwald
    -
  • Una Vita Vagabonda
    -
  • Viral Video - Salon.com
    -
  • Knucklecrack
    -

My Favorites


What on Earth

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.