Sunday, June 12, 2005


A very special surprise, a pre wedding present for Chris and Stacy. Two very generous women in Missouri, a mother and daughter (Mary and Annie) knew how nervous I was about this ceremony. I'd only been to one wedding in my life and I wasn't sure about any of the traditions invoved. On Tuesday, Mary offered to read through my sermon draft. I emailed it to her and after reading through the ceremony, the sermon, and the vows that Stacy, Chris and I came up with, she and her daughter rushed to a scrap book store, printed up the ceremony on special paper, and made a very unique wedding gift for Stacy and Chris. They Federal Expressed the present to Washington. As a final bit of irony, Stacy and Chris used also used the same wedding stickers on their wedding invitations, as Mary and Annie used in the wedding book gift. Oh and for the record, no I did not let the soon to be wed couple read the sermon prior to the ceremony. :) Thank you Annie and Mary! Posted by Hello

No comments: