Monday, June 25, 2012

Catching up...



I have been traveling so I apologize for the delay in posting.

Although summer is traditionally challenging for me...I detest being held to a computer and sitting still when it's nice outside, I hope that I will be a bit better at updating the blog over the coming weeks.

These shots are from earlier in the spring.  I hope you will enjoy them.

Also if you want to Facebook me, there is a link below the pics. Just click on it.

Or you can use the key words Timothy Anderson and Selkirk Cowboy in a search.  Hopefully that will do the trick.

I wish everyone a wonderful summer season in the Northern Hemisphere and a easy winter in the Southern one. As always this remains a work in progress, and hopefully as I stumble through all of these wanderings....I can report back with some sort of helping of beauty, if not wonder.

Timbo
Posted by Picasa

No comments: