Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's that time of year...

The "Real Man's Christmas Village"--Or not. My direct response to model railroading for women.

But, I haven't decided if anything gets put up this year. It's alot of work. All them chords and cussing and snow that migrates all over the place...for months after things are put back away.

And my folks are trying to get me to write a particular Christmas Story. It's not a pretty story, and it is all about me as a dumbass kid learning to drive in the snow...

What do you think? Should I...?

Do we really, seriously need another Christmas Story? Mom's had the Hallmark Channel on for weeks now, one Christmas Story after the other...I watch just a few seconds of these trainwrecks, and I can already guess the plot about the time the opening credits start.

Funny they want me to write the story involving me...but there is another far more hilarious story...that I am forbidden....to pen.

Maybe we should put this up for a vote?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: