Meanwhile Back At the Ranch

~~~The (Almost) Daily, or maybe monthly, or well, whenever Edition~~~

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Posted by Picasa
Posted by Timbo at 7:55 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)



Just Passing Through...


~~~ Random. Off Topic. Not Sticking to the Subject. A Thousand Points of First Draft.~~~

About Me

My photo
Timbo
Former trucker, researcher, & writer. I'm most comfortable in the middle of nowhere. Usually in those windblown western places where loneliness is balanced with the memory of a thousand conversations without obligation-Always held with the most interesting strangers. Facebook? http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4134114229475&set=a.2215506385478.2130704.1182143419&type=1&theater#!/timothy.anderson.selkirkcowboy
View my complete profile

Tim's Trailmarkers

  • Writer Up!

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Followers

From where they come...

Summer 2010

Summer 2010
Full Moon over the Palouse

Total Pageviews

How y'all found us

www.e-referrer.com

Search This Blog

My Blog List

  • The Stranger
    Dear Hendrix - Dear Hendrix, I don’t know the exact number by heart, but it’s pretty safe to say that I’ve played around 10,070 rock shows in my life—give or take a do...
    12 hours ago
  • the mangina monologues
    I done did a thang - New ink? Accomplished. Palm Springs visit went off without a hitch, travel-wise (other than being a bit late leaving Phoenix because an uppity faggot got k...
    15 hours ago
  • The Other Journal
    Leonardo da Vinci’s Reflection on Death - Leonardo da Vinci’s painting Saint John the Baptist was the last portrait he created. Stylistically, it fits well within the canon of his work. John’s my...
    1 year ago
  • Brooks, A Gwendolyn
    More Petrarchan Practice - Please give me some sugar laced through with fat: Corn oil, butter, lard, whatever’s there; And while you’re at it, let it be light as air, As vault and lof...
    8 years ago
  • Tonka in the Pacific Northwest
    EDELMAN: Los Angeles = Woof! -
    11 years ago
  • Dulce Y Peligroso
    If You Laugh, You're Going To Hell - I'll Meet You There -
    12 years ago
  • Capitol Hill Medical Blog
    Transgender Health - *Do you treat transgender patients? I have been struggling finding a trans-friendly doctor for years since I discovered my identity, with no avail... I see...
    12 years ago
  • joe oppedisano
    Full: Raped By Cop , Forced - *Download Link*
    14 years ago
  • Suspect Thoughts Press
    -
  • Another Mile Marker
    -
  • MAS-Dresden Blog
    -
  • The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
    -
  • Social Studies
    -
  • Righthaven Victims
    -
  • - Gay news daily: Towleroad.com - "Hot blog"--Newsweek
    -
  • D O G P O E T
    -
  • Diecast Collecting
    -
  • The Gist
    -
  • Single Dad Laughing
    -
  • BREAK THE TWINK
    -
  • Give A Damn » Blog
    -
  • JESUS AND THE ATHEIST
    -
  • All blog posts
    -
  • Land Line Media Blog
    -
  • Slight Detour
    -
  • citifarmer...simple guy..simple interests
    -
  • Larry Shook.com
    -
  • jimbo.info
    -
  • BlogActive: Real Truth, Direct Action
    -
  • MDW BLOG
    -
  • Hiking 26
    -
  • News & Politics
    -
  • Good Letters: The Image Blog
    -
  • Pam's House Blend - Front Page
    -
  • Wockner
    -
  • proven & reliable
    -
  • Home
    -
  • Brettcajun
    -
  • BLOBBY'S BLOG
    -
  • MATTHEW PAUL TURNER ✪ Believing.Doubting.Writing.Parenting.Laughing.Thinking.Creating.Hoping.Living.
    -
  • Bandit in PDX
    -
  • Joe Mazza Photography - themaleimage.com
    -

Blog Archive

My Blog List Round II

  • Humor Memoranda
    Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'. . . - Nearly two months have gone by. This is an improvement over the previous lapse of two years. As I grow older, I see the truth of something my grandmother s...
    7 years ago
  • Noodles and Beef
    Lazy Beef & Noodles - Here in The Frugal Navy Wife household, we are all about simple and easy meals. On a busy day or a day where we look up and it’s 4 pm and time to start thi...
    7 years ago
  • Bill in Exile
    SO LONG, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH - I’m thinking this is gonna be the end for BiE. It’s been a 12 year long run but let’s face it, the last few years the blog hasn’t been much more than an in...
    9 years ago
  • The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan
    The Years Of Writing Dangerously - Thirteen years ago, as I was starting to experiment with this blogging thing, I wrote the following: [T]he speed with which an idea in your head reaches th...
    11 years ago
  • BlogActive
    Chicago public radio chats with me about the Politico article - The Politico piece attracted other media. Here’s an interview I did with public radio in Chicago earlier today.
    12 years ago
  • Sketchy Trails
    - [image: Posted by Picasa]
    19 years ago
  • thanksforlooking
    -
  • Groping for Focus
    -
  • Glenn Greenwald
    -
  • Una Vita Vagabonda
    -
  • Tomass Hawkke's Naked Nature
    -
  • Truth Wins Out » Blog
    -
  • learning to be a lady
    -
  • I'm From Driftwood
    -
  • JUST A JEEP GUY
    -
  • THE RANCH JOURNALS
    -
  • 3000toys.com
    -
  • Gay Daddy & Bear Blog: Age Appropriate
    -
  • Land Line Media Blog
    -
  • A Doctor Travels
    -
  • Viral Video - Salon.com
    -
  • Joe. My. God.
    -
  • Knucklecrack
    -
  • Social Studies
    -

My Favorites


What on Earth

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.