Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Utah to Wyoming....


These shots were taken, and all that fall below in August of 2009...

I had company both directions of the trip...

Leaving Santa Fe...I took hundreds of pictures....

Above is my companion coming home...

We have a very dynamic, if not explosive friendship...Like Dynamite and a match.

Which is what happens when two very creative people spend time, together, in motion...

This is a shot he took of me right before we left Santa Fe.

It is an image, that I really like....

More will come over the next few weeks. I did go silent over summer...but now winter is here (It was 8 degrees up here a week ago Sunday)....and it is that season where the last fires burn, the sun moves south, and I guess we gather up all that we are, all that we have, and we give thanks....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: