Tuesday, April 03, 2007

48 Hours. Of Housesitting...

Last weekend Kevin and I were offered the most amazing gift. We were asked to housesit at a home we've watched many times before. Although Kevin had to work most of the weekend, we still had a great time. While he was gone, I was not bored. As waves of showers rolled through the area-many rumbling with thunder and flickering over the sky with bolts of lightning, I just pointed and shot the unfolding drama. So many themes. So many moods. So much to see, yet there was no need to venture far. Just turn, turn, turn. Each direction provided different views, different lighting, and a different mood. Especially Saturday night as a thunderstorm fell apart just as the sun fell across the Selkirks. I hope you enjoy these shots-all ten million of them!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Some of the most amazing sunset pictures I've seen. Thanks for posting them